One evening early this week, We decided to roll around and play on the floor. Here is the proof! ;) I just love what I call the grandpa face that Logan is doing right now. We have several pictures of Aidan doing the same thing at this age.
The next morning Logan got some Daddy love.
5 comments:
Alisa
said...
I LOVE your blog! I'm sure it's super difficult keeping it updated with 2 little ones, but I love seeing all of the pictures and hearing about you guys.
5 comments:
I LOVE your blog! I'm sure it's super difficult keeping it updated with 2 little ones, but I love seeing all of the pictures and hearing about you guys.
Just wanted you to know!!
Awwww... love the new blog header -- cute brother pics!
These are cute pictures. I love the new header!!
i love your new blog design! i emailed your friend to see if she would do mine.
Just dropping by to say I LOVE the new look of the site!
Post a Comment