Even Logan had some fun playing with Natalie who is two months older than him. Natalie seemed pretty smitten by Logan and Logan enjoyed playing with her feet.
When we got home after a very tired Aidan made some bad choices and thus went straight to bed, Logan hung out with me in the kitchen before his nap. He was very interested in me loading the dishwasher and was flirting away.
We are just so happy it was Friday!! That night Chris watched the boys while I went and lounged at Starbucks with my decaf caramel machiatto and read Confessions of a Shopaholic. Then I browsed Walmart. I had so much fun and was a much needed break. To make it even better, my darling husband let me sleep in a little this morning. My body wouldn't let me sleep past 8 am, but I can't even remember the last time I slept that late. Chris ROCKS!!




1 comment:
Yay for sleeping late!! I didn't get to today, but tomorrow is another day! And now I'm hoping for a nap...
Post a Comment