Friday, August 21, 2009

Baby Cousins

We went to Beaumont on Saturday so Chris could see Carrie's new baby girl, Katelyn. She is so precious and is already growing and eating well. Aidan loved to see all his family again.


After that, we went to see some friends, Jamie and Bridgette and their daughter Ella. Ella was born 5 days after Logan and unfortunately, this was the first visit we have had. I think Logan was smitten. Possible first girlfriend? Watch out Natalie!! :)

Last visit was at Don and Tina's (Paw paw and Na Na to the boys) before we headed home. Aidan and Logan were so tired that they both fell asleep and stayed asleep almost the whole time we were there. All in all it was a great day!

This past Sunday we celebrated Alyx's 14 birthday!! I can remember first holding her and just loving all of her hair and just how cute she was. Now she seems so grown up and is beautiful. Did I mention she is 14!! By the way, I was a mere 2 years older (16) when she was born - a young aunt.

All the family got together for this day. Baby CJ (Craig and Kati's new bundle) is handsome and getting so big. I had to take a few pictures of Logan and CJ together. CJ is about 3 months younger than Logan. And, boy was CJ mad!! So tired!



Here is a cute picture of CJ, Logan and Kaetlyn. I have no idea where Aidan was at this time. Probably in the back room because Shrek was on.



(This one is not great but none of the kiddos were paying any attention to me. )

1 comment:

The Pences said...

Logan -- such the ladies' man!