I was able to go to Beaumont and spend Tuesday and Wedensday there, thanks to Don and Tina who watched the boys for me. Thank you guys!!
Friday, August 14, 2009
Baby Katelyn Rose is here!!
Our cousin, Carrie and her husband Justin, had their baby girl Tuesday evening. It was a trying labor that led to a c-section. However, everyone is healthy and happy. Katelyn is beautiful. She weighs 6 lbs. 9 oz. and was 19 1/2 inches long (I believe). Here is a picture of her at half a day old.

I was able to go to Beaumont and spend Tuesday and Wedensday there, thanks to Don and Tina who watched the boys for me. Thank you guys!!
I was able to go to Beaumont and spend Tuesday and Wedensday there, thanks to Don and Tina who watched the boys for me. Thank you guys!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
Ooooohhhh cute pink baby!
Post a Comment