I have been doing such a great job of keeping this blog up to date that now it has been a little over a week, I feel so behind. Sorry! Pictures and updates from this past week and a half are coming!
I did want to quickly post that Logan's first tooth is popping through. Although, I wouldn't have known it if Chris did not feel it this morning! He was drooling and chewing on things a bit more yesterday, but was still pretty happy. I know this is another comparison, but it is all I have known: Aidan would be fussy for days before the tooth came through! Crazy - the difference.
On another note, we are sleep training Logan. He is still not sleeping through the night, although he has done it a few times and so I know he can do it. In fact, he has been in a habit of trying to wake twice. Gotta kick that habit! Aidan is sleeping on the futon this weekend so hopefully it won't disturb him. Last night went pretty well. See, Chris has to be the one to go in there. If Logan sees me, it is all over. He woke up at 5 to eat (which I was okay with last night). Tonight we will try to hold off until closer to 7. We will see what happens.
Saturday, September 05, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment