Thursday, September 17, 2009

Food!

Logan has really enjoyed eating real food. Poor boy has been watching intently everyone eat for weeks now and so I think he was soo ready.

So far Logan has eaten rice cereal (a staple that he loves), Sweet Potato (another favorite), peas and green beans. He is not sure of the peas, but will eat them. Logan really likes green beans, but I think it is causing some bm problems. Enough that I will give him a break and actually purchased prune baby food today for him.
Poor guy has been fussy the last 2 days and that is SOO not Logan. We will see. He could also have hit a growth spurt and is hungrier and with the sleeping through the night thing and introducing food thing happening at the same time, I think my supply has gone down a bit. We will see. It probably is several things.

I thought I would post some pictures of him eating in his high chair for the first time. This is the second time with solid food. The first time was at my parent's house in the bumbo seat, which I think he prefers.



No comments: