Today is Logan's six month birthday! SIX MONTHS!! I in fact pulled out the bin of 6-9 month clothing to go through and was kind of sad. Finding his first tooth popping through didn't help my sadness. Don't get me wrong - I am excited for him. But, it is evidence of my baby getting bigger.
Logan is still sitting pretty well. He will lose his balance every now and then, but it is not as frequent. He is not crawling yet, but you can tell he so wants to! I don't think it will be long, if his eagerness has anything to do about it. Logan is also starting to really experiment with different sounds and watch me very intently when I talk to him. You can see his little mind at work! He is just so darn cute!
Next week we will be taking him in for his well checkup and I will post his stats then. After that appointment I will finally start to introduce solids. I know, I still can't believe I have held off this long! So, during the grocery shopping trip this week, I will be stocking up on more bibs, baby oatmeal, some baby food (I am going to try to make some things for him - in fact, I have pureed sweet potatoes in the freezer waiting!) and a few other necessities. I may need to be jump started - I am in shock we are already here!! :)
Saturday, September 05, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment