Here is Bailey and then Aidan taking their turns under the parachute roaring like lions . . .
Aidan found the big drums . . .
This area was a hit with Aidan - he LOVED rolling those balls down the ramp. . .
Aidan also really liked playing with how air flow can make things move . . .
After we played, we went and ate lunch in the mall's food court where the kids got to ride the carousel. I rode with Aidan and so did not take any pictures, but I will tell you he rode a rabbit, a hopping rabbit as he says.
After lunch we went to the main mall play area, which is huge.
Too cute - Abby and Aidan "sharing" the stroller seat.
We still had some time to kill, so I ended up staying there with the boys after everyone else left and went through some of the things in the museum that we missed before. First, here is Aidan exploring in the pit where the kids dig for dino bones. . .
Here is another shot of Logan - I told you we get lots of this exact pose . . .
Of course, we had to stop and play with the trains . . .
It was really great! It completely wore the boys out, which is always nice. It makes for a much easier bed time routine. I recommend everyone to make it over there soon!




1 comment:
Way to go with all the posting! I had to catch up on like 4! Love the pic of Aidan and Abby. They both had great smiles and were actually looking at the camera :)
Post a Comment