Wednesday, September 09, 2009

Logan's sleep and babble

I thought I would give a quick update on Logan's sleep training. It is going great! He goes down around 8 pm. That first night he woke around 5. The next morning, after introducing an evening meal of rice cereal, he slept until 7:30 two nights in a row. Then, this morning he slept until around 6. Not too bad!! I think the food had helped.

On another note, Logan has started to do some serious baby babble. He started it yesterday and won't stop. It is so cute. It basically goes " ba, ba, ba, ba, ba, ba, ba, etc." He is very serious with the "b" sound. Of course he probably does it more because Aidan will just talk right back to him in his own language.

Life is really fun right now!

2 comments:

Paul and Candice said...

Reading your blog always gives me hope:) I'm really looking forward to the 8-6 nights! The best we've gotten so far are 10-4 nights, which I am in NO way complaining about!!

Carrie Murphy said...

Well I'm of course still up several times a night...addicted to coffee also. I'm happy that you are loving life right now. I just wish ya'll lived closer so we could hang out more often.