Monday, September 07, 2009

School!!

Okay. So last week was the first week back to school for this year. I was such a slacker!! I didn't even put any thought into that first day until I drove up there and saw all the kiddos all dressed up and parents asking them to stop and pose by the front doors with their new backpacks and lunch bags. Um. Oops. I completely did not play up that first day. I guess since he went to summer MDO, it just kind of feels continuous over here.

However, I did manage to take a few pictures of Aidan's second day. Here he is heading out the door.


2 comments:

McElroy Family Happenings said...

Love your new blog layout! I have been reading your posts but haven't been commenting. I'll do better.

Mara starts her little "school" program at our church tomorrow. She's 18 months...I'm sort of sad...sort of glad.

More later.

Lisa McElroy

Carrie Murphy said...

omg..he looks so old...and handsome!!