Saturday, August 30, 2008

I am proud!

I hope you all have noticed how much I have been blogging lately. I am very impressed with myself. However, I am not making any promises now that the new school year is here because that means I am busy, busy, busy (happily so) with Bible studies and work. The Fall is the busiest time for me with work and I have vowed to work extra hard because we have a lot to do to get ready for this new little peanut.

1 comment:

Julia and Cody said...

Yeah - I'm student teaching... it's been interesting so far. I'm not as involved yet as I will be, so I'm not stressing yet! We missed you in San Marcos - it was a fun little vacation. Me and Carrie bought the book Twilight for the trip - I'm already done and on to New Moon... thanks for getting us hooked!