Friday, August 15, 2008
A little sad
This week I borrowed Stephanie Meyer's new book Breaking Dawn from a friend of mine (thank you Jessica!). Unfortunately for Chris, Aidan and my house, it kept me very busy Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday morning. It is one of those addictions that it is almost best for me to just finish the book, you know get it over, because it is hard for me to concentrate on other things. I promise that Tuesday and Wednesday I only read during Aidan's nap and then in the evening, all evening. However, Thursday I put on Ice Age for Aidan so I could just go ahead and finish it. Now that it is over, I am sad and want to read the whole series again. :-(
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
i feel your pain! if it wasnt for keith and owen glaring at me, i would have already started reading again:)i miss edward. tiff
We have a blog too! We don't have much to say yet though..
Post a Comment