Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Owie

This week has been so far pretty quiet. We are in between Mother's Day Out sessions and my bible study hasn't started yet. So, we have been spending a lot of time at home or at the gym. I have done some house cleaning/organizing due to this icky weather. We have started to clean out our den. Now that we are pregnant, we realize that our den/home office is going to change to a child's room. We are going to wait until we find out if this baby is a boy or a girl to make the decision to change it to Aidan's room or the nursery. But, we have to empty out all the clutter first. Such a fun job.

Now, to the title of this post. Lately Aidan has been hurting himself quite a bit, you know, just being a boy. Well, we have always kissed the place where he hurt himself, but lately we have been making a big production of it. Unless it is really serious, he will just laugh and everything is instantly okay. The other day Aidan pushed his indoor slide from his room into the living room and was pushing his cars/trucks down it. He somehow hurt his finger and I went through the process of making his owie all better. As I continued to watch him, Aidan looked at me, looked at a fire truck, leaned down and bonked his head on it. He then started whining and holding his head, coming directly to me. Through muffled laughter, I asked him if he wanted me to kiss his head and he immediately said yes. I just thought it was so funny! I guess he was craving some extra attention that day!

No comments: