Thursday, July 30, 2009

Aidan's Birthday - Part 2

I am finally finishing up Aidan's birthday celebration story.

If you have been keeping up, I posted pictures of Aidan's first birthday party with his friends that was on the 4th in the morning/lunch hour. His second birthday party (we are insane!) was in the evening. This one was with family and family friends. Even with splitting it up, there were still a TON of people here . . . and we loved it - Aidan loved it.

Here are some pictures:


Excuse my brother's conducting hand. This was actually taken after a lot of people had already left. Aidan was given this accordion and so Aidan and Kaetlyn decided to put on a show for us, under the management of Craig of course. It was hilarious . . . loud, but hilarious.


This is Alyx holding Logan who was conversing with my friend, Carrie's little boy Landon (which happens to be the other name we were thinking of - random trivia). Landon was just completely

Aidan's birthday cookie cake.

Hungry, happy Aidan

Daddy helping Aidan open his gifts.

1 comment:

Julia and Cody said...

ok - I updated my blog!