Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Hanging around.

Okay, I felt the need to post about something current this evening. I will do more updates tomorrow, and the next day, and the next day . . .

Aidan has been sick again this week. I think he is almost better, but then broke out in a little rash this evening. Who knows? If it is still there in the morning, I guess we will be going to the Dr.

Anyway, because of this, we have been hanging out at the house all week. We have pretty much stayed in our PJ's, slept and watched movies - well, mostly Aidan has anyway. Here are a couple of cute sleeping pictures of the boys I took today.



I just thought this was a cute shot of Logan and his cute personality.


And . . .


Priceless!

2 comments:

Carrie Murphy said...

such cute pictures...especially the last one!

The Pences said...

Awwwwwww... precious shot of the brothers!