Wednesday, July 29, 2009

The joys of summer.

This evening after dinner I put Logan in the stroller, got Ginger's leash, Aidan got his tricycle and we went for a small walk. Then Aidan decided it would be fun to take over the leash and walk Ginger. It was really cute to watch. He spent the whole time talking to her. "Ginger, come." "Ginger, sit." "Ginger, heal." "Ginger, good girl." The list goes on. For the most part, Ginger obeyed, but it would take like the third or fourth time of him saying it.

When we were done with our walk, I set up the sprinkler in our front yard. Aidan immediately started running through it. I eventually stripped off his shoes and shirt and he spent about half an hour running through the water. I think he could have done it for hours! We towled off, came in and then ate Popsicles.

Ah, summertime.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a great day. :)