Thursday, February 05, 2009

Baby Shower

The weekend of January 24th, my friends and family hosted a baby shower for Logan and me. I was so impressed with how well it came together. I think I have mentioned that my friends are a well-oiled machine when it comes to baby showers. This was the the 4th one since August!

The shower was themed around trains and I absolutely loved the idea. The invitation had trains on it, the cake was a train, there were lots of trains placed everywhere. It was adorable!! They also had downloaded a lot of the pictures from this blog and had them running as a slide show on the TV in the living room. WOW!! They thought of everything! We were royally spoiled and got pretty much everything we needed plus lots of other fun stuff. I just love baby showers!!

I neglected to take out my camera the entire time and so I waited to post about it until I got some copies from my friend, Amy. Thank you Amy! She has been vacationing at Disney World in between now and then and I know this was the last thing on her mind.

Here are a few shots of the fabulous cake.



Here is a picture of the spread at the table.



Here is a picture of the picture collage that was put up.



Here is a picture of the table - pre game.



Here are a few pictures of the festivities.




Here is a picture of all me and all the hostesses.

Back row: Jessica (& 2 wk old Natalie hidden in sling), my mom (Barbara), my sister (Rachel), me, Kim, Lisa
Front row: Amanda, Amy and Shaun

I just want to say thank you everyone for a truly fabulous shower. You guys are all the best and I am so glad you are all a part of my life.

No comments: