Chris and I decided to just go see a movie for Valentine's Day. I know, how romantic, but we enjoyed it. My mother was gracious enough to watch Aidan for us so we could go to Movie Tavern and see He's Just Not That Into You. I thought it was really cute and it was nice to be able to sit and eat lunch in some VERY comfortable chairs. Chris enjoyed the whole waitress experience so much that he had two refills on his drink (44 ounce drink). :) We honestly wanted to see a movie because we know that it will be a while before we get to again.
Before we left for the movie, we took some pictures, including one of me and my brother. Craig came in town for the morning to pick up a 4 Wheeler for his wife Kati. So Jealous!!



You can really see how big I have gotten here towards the end of this pregnancy. By the way, after my dr appointment today, I think Logan is a serious procrastinator and has decided to just stay in until we force him out.
No comments:
Post a Comment