Sunday, February 15, 2009

Valentine's Party

Thursday was an exciting day for Aidan at school. It happened to be the big Valentine's party and boy did some of the moms go all out. I have to mention that this was one of the first parties where they had a lot of things planned to do.

They started by eating Happy meals. Yummy.



Then Aidan got to decorate and eat a large heart-shaped cookie. Extra yummy. See how much fun he had with this? Sprinkles anyone?




Once that was done, all the kids went to the floor around one of those parachute things and got to bounce a ton of balls in the air and just run a muck.


At one point several of the kids decided it would be fun to climb underneath and play.



Aidan just went bananas over the balls and wanted to collect as many of them as he could. Sorry it is sideways, but you get the idea. I am on the "other" computer and it is kind of difficult to edit the pictures.


Wow - what an exciting party. Aidan was still a little wired from the party and the sugar and so he stayed up a little bit at home, but then crashed and ended up taking a 3 hour nap. I think it wore him completely out.

On a side note, you probably notice that the pictures are maybe a little fuzzy. Don't worry, my new camera, which was a birthday present (thanks everybody!!) came in the next day. As soon as I get the time to figure out how to upload, I will hopefully be posting clearer pictures. YAY!!!!

1 comment:

Julia and Cody said...

Did you end up getting an Elph?