Anyway, my mom came with me and we went and found out that everything is just fine. Logan is just measuring a little on the small side. As long as he is healthy, being small is just fine with me. :) We did get to take home some more pictures. Seeing Logan again was pretty exciting. He is pretty cramped in there at this point, so not all of them are very clear, but here are a couple of the best ones:


After the ultrasound at the Atascocita office, we headed over to the Kingwood office for my weekly exam. Nothing monumental happened. In fact, there is nothing happening at all except that Logan's head is down and has seemed to drop. That's it. I guess these Braxton Hicks contractions need to really start happening more often. They are very rare right now. At this point, Logan may decide to just hunker down and stay in there for the long haul! I know, I am only 36 weeks pregnant and a lot can happen in 4 weeks, but I recall having BH contractions quite often by this time with Aidan.
My due date is Tuesday, March 3rd and if Logan does hunker down, we have scheduled me to be induced on Thursday, March 5th. I guess it is pretty exciting to know that he will be here by then. Let's hope he decides to come sooner though!




2 comments:
sounds like you had a very relaxing b-day- aside from being 9 months pregnant :)you don't look a day over 25! that's nice that by the 5th you will for sure have a baby. i was starting to wonder if you and i would have our babies before amy:)
i checked out your friend's blog design page. she has some cute stuff and it's pretty cheap. once blake is here i might contact her. thanks!
Post a Comment