I really don't have any new pictures to post, but wanted to mention two cute things that Aidan did today - out of all the other cute things, of course. :)
Before nap time, Aidan and I were sitting on the couch playing with his new doodle pro he got for Christmas. It is one of the larger ones that have some magnetic shapes attached to it. He was making all the shapes and we were going over what they were all called and this is what happened:
Me: "What shape is that Aidan?"
Aidan: "Circle Mommy"
Me: "That's right Aidan"
Me: "What shape is that one?"
Aidan: "umm" with a sly smile because he knew exactly what shape it was.
Me: "Square"
Aidan: "That's right mommy."
HA Ha. The silly things they do.
When we were just now going through our routine for nap time, which includes reading two books, Aidan was sitting on my lap, kind of towards the side. I wonder why? Anyway, he decided to use my belly as an arm rest. I just thought it was really cute since he really hasn't sat quite like that before. Aidan was leaning in on his own personal arm rest, which is not going to be around much longer, and Logan was squirming around, probably trying to get away from the pressure of his big brother.
I am so looking forward to Logan's arrival, but am so going to miss all the one-on-one time with Aidan. You can tell I am starting to get all emotional, hormonal, whatever you want to call it. Oh well.
Wednesday, February 11, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment