Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Aidan's new style.

Today after picking up Aidan at MDO, we took a detour to the hair salon. Poor Aidan's hair has been getting very long and unruly. We tend to let Aidan's hair get extremely long because the past salon visits have been a nightmare. I try to trim in between trips, but have been having some problems lately getting it done. So, I decided to be adventurous and went by myself with Aidan. Usually Chris comes with us to help distract, but NOTHING seems to help.

Skip to today's visit. I can tell Aidan is getting a little older because it wasn't miserable. He actually sat all by himself in the seat and let the stylist put the cape thing on him. Usually he sits in my lap, trying to crawl inside me, and screams bloody murder at the sight of that cape. So, we both come home needing to take showers because we are COVERED in Aidan hair.

He was not quiet by any means, but at least he sat still. We bribed him with a sucker during the cut and then the mention of ice cream after he was done. I have succumbed to trying anything people! But, it worked.

After the cut which lasted a fraction of our past experiences, Aidan and I walked down to Coldstone and shared an ice cream. I think we both needed it. :)

Here are a couple pictures of his new style. It is even flipped up at the front a little bit and has some gel in it. Um, yeah, that is not going to last. I think he looks adorable.


4 comments:

Keith, Tiffany, Owen and Delia said...

handsome!

Carrie Murphy said...

It looks so cute....and so grown up! Love ya'll! See you Saturday.

The Beasley's said...

You're right...Aidan does look too adorable! Love this new style--you better watch out..the girls are gonna be after him :)

Shaun said...

OMG he looks about 11! What a cutie he is!