We went to several stores and finally found the right set in the right style at the right price. Friday evening Chris went and picked up the beds and Saturday morning was spent putting one together and setting the toddler bed back up as a crib.
It was much faster than we thought and was ready in time for Aidan's nap on Saturday.
Here is the bed:
Here is where he slept:
To be fair, I had left out the nap mat right next to his bed and he decided it would be more fun. This is not the first time it has happened, which is why I put the mat away in his closet, but it still was funny that it happened during what was going to be his first sleep in his new bed.
Saturday night took a little while longer than normal to get settled in bed, but once asleep, Aidan slept the whole night long. It has been smooth sailing since. I think he really likes his big boy bed. In fact that is what he calls it.
Since we put the bed up, we had to go ahead and readjust the layout a little bit in his room and I have been asked to take some pictures of it. Now, it is not complete. We need to get new blinds, valance, letters for Logan and re-situate a few of the pictures on the wall. You get the idea. I think it looks cute so far.




2 comments:
i like the room. i am impressed that aidan doesn't need a bed guard. bailey would fall out every night if he didn't have one and he's in a double bed!
LOVE IT! The bed is beautiful, and the room looks so cute! I can't wait to see it in person.
Post a Comment