WARNING: LOTS OF POSTS!!
Saturday afternoon, Don and Tina came over to continue with the spoiling. Both Chris and I were so glad they made the trip over since we were not able to see them in Beaumont. Hopefully next year Chris will be able to take some time off and we can spend more time over there.
One of Aidan's gifts was a big wheel, which Chris and Don decided they needed to put together while I was making dinner. Evidently it was a little harder than they thought it would be, but it was well worth the effort. What was funny was when they were done, Chris asked Aidan if he wanted to play with his new big wheel and Aidan, busy with something else, told him no. Chris then asked if he wanted to play with his new tricycle and Aidan jumped up, yelled yes and ran over to it. I guess you just have to speak Aidan. :) Although it is just a bit big for him yet, he still LOVES it. So cute!
Unfortunately, I left my camera over at my parent's house and so I was unable to take any pictures of this celebration. I think Tina did though, so hopefully I will be able to add them later.
The whole Christmas celebration, although a bit crazy, was absolutely wonderful. We truly enjoyed getting to share this holiday with Aidan and to really take the time to remember what it is all about, our savior's birth. Praise God! We hope your holiday was just as joyous of an occasion!
Wednesday, December 31, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment