Once they got here, we opened presents (and there were a lot with three grandchildren), ate the yummy meal and then played games and ate dessert. Aidan opened up another train (a young boy can never have enough!) and Uncle Craig was nice enough to open it up for him this time. Aidan got spoiled, yet again with toys, clothes, movies, etc. Talk about wracking up! I can only imagine what next year is going to be like with two new additions to the family! Of course I had to take a couple pictures of Chris and Aidan playing around with the mask that came with the Transformers movie. Thanks Rachel!!
Aidan and Kaetlyn were very cute, although you could tell they were two year olds. They really enjoyed playing with Cleo's dog kennel. Who would have guessed?
The next day was spent visiting and playing games. The men were even nice enough to watch the kiddos while my mom, Rachel, Alyx, Kati and I headed to the movies in the evening to see Twilight. Yeah - I finally got to see it. After hearing from some friends that it was just okay, I did not go with hugely high expectations, but I was still excited. Yes, it was choppy and some of the acting and scenes were not exactly how I envisioned them from the book, but I still loved it! Thank you Chris!!!




No comments:
Post a Comment