Wednesday, January 07, 2009

A funny thing.

Yesterday evening after dinner, I was sitting at our computer and Aidan was playing in the living room. I heard him whine about something and then silence. So, I figured all was well. A minute later I hear him pad down the hallway toward our den and stop at the doorway. I turn around and find Aidan holding a loaf of bread in one hand and two partially eaten slices of bread in the other hand. (He had just finished dinner about an hour before - I promise). The look on his face was priceless. I asked him if that bread was good and he said yes, grinned, took a bite, turned around and walked away. He was so proud of himself - you could so tell. He was hungry for something and was able to take care of it all on his own. I have since moved where we keep the bread. :)

1 comment:

The Pences said...

That is hilarious. And I can totally see Joanna doing the same thing. So self-sufficient they are!