The other day I was kind of struggling with Aidan during nap time. This doesn't happen everyday, but let's just say it is not rare. :) Anyway, he just would not settle down in bed. So, I looked around and asked him if he wanted his cars in bed with him and he looked over at me as if this was a treat and said yes. We went over to his car bin and he selected the ones he wanted. I helped him get settled with them and left the room, pretty sure he would be wandering down the hall, again. One of the cars makes a beeping noise and I could hear him just pushing the button over and over. After about 5 minutes, there was silence. I snuck to take a peak and found this . . .

Awww.
3 comments:
That's too cute! I love it.
Awwww is right. I got a little teary! It's like Joanna with her babies -- she sleeps better when she has 8 thousand babies, animals, and blankets in her bed.
I think they always pick the least soft and fuzzy objects to sleep with! Jacob's been sleeping with a powerbot lately - aren't they funny?
Post a Comment