Monday, November 03, 2008

4 Wheeling and the Big Game

We spent the night Halloween night at my parent's house because the next day we were going to Crosby to ride my parent's 4 wheelers.

I know, I know - I am pregnant. I promise I just putted around the main straight-away trails. But, what we discovered was that Aidan loved riding. I think he could have spent the whole day, all day long riding around. It was really cute pointing things out to him and hearing him ooh and aah at things.

Here are some fun pictures of the morning.









Afterwards, we went home to rest up before The Big Game Saturday night. What big game was that? The one between Texas Tech and Texas. Wow - talk about exciting!! Chris' brother, Casey and Cody and Justin came over. We decided to let Aidan stay up as long as he could to hopefully make the time change transition smoother. So, there were 4 grown men and one toddler screaming and yelling at the TV. Well, Aidan was pretty much climbing all over the guys and trying to copy what they were saying. It was priceless! Wreck 'em Tech!!!

No comments: