Saturday evening we spent staying in at Don and Tina's house. Don pulled out some Omaha Steak hamburgers and some sausages and grilled them for Chris. Yum. Casey, Stephanie and Aimee ended up coming over and hung out for a while. It was really cute because Aimee and Aidan started playing around, wrestling and climbing all over each other. Well, okay, Aidan was more climbing over Aimee, but I don't think she minded too much.




That evening also marked the first boo boo Aidan has gotten from Ginger. We were all outside and the kids and Ginger were running around the yard. Ginger started rolling over and scratching her back on the grass. Aidan went over to her and patted her belly. In Ginger's eagerness to flip over and play, she accidentally scratched Aidan pretty well on the face, narrowly missing his eye. It bled a bit and he was a little freaked out. I have been waiting for this day. I know Ginger would never do anything intentionally to Aidan - she LOVES him, but I knew it would be any time soon that something accidental happened. I have to admit that I was concerned on how Aidan would then respond to her. Would he be frightened? Angry? Thank goodness he forgave her, or forgot about it, and later was loving on her again. I will leave you with some pictures of his battle wounds.





1 comment:
I'm glad he decided to forgive and forget - don't you just hate it when anything happens to their little face? I do! Skinned knees I can take, but the face is harder.
Post a Comment