Monday, September 29, 2008

Clean Up!




I know, I am a bit of a dork, but I couldn't resist taking some pictures today of all our debris on the side of the street being cleaned up. I am so happy! It was quite a site. It seemed that everyone that was home on our street was outside cheering the crew on. No more 20 odd bags of trash (thanks to the garbage truck this morning)and no more huge pile of branches overtaking our strip of grass by the street. And, after 2 weeks of complete coverage - our grass doesn't look too bad. It just needs some water and sun to turn it around. Now, is it too much to ask them to sweep? Ha.

All I can say is Woo Hoo!!!!!

1 comment:

The Pences said...

I totally took pictures of our piles getting picked up, too. In fact, there were 3 kiddos here for play day, and I have a pic of them all mesmerized looking out the window at the trucks. Will eventually post...