Monday, September 29, 2008

Hanging around and Helping Daddy

Yesterday Aidan actually started to feel better. It was the first day in a week that we did not give him any medicine at all! We did decide to leave him home from church just in case though, for those of you who may have been wondering where we were. We spent much of the morning in our pjs.





Chris decided that he needed to do some work in the backyard late in the afternoon and Aidan decided to help. This is him helping . . .


Then, Chris decided to light our little fire pit with some leftover sticks we have in our yard. I wonder why we have extra sticks and branches?? :-)


I am just looking forward to getting into a somewhat normal week now that Aidan is starting to feel better. I seem back to my old self too!

No comments: