I am 18 weeks - or will be on Tuesday - and realized I have been extremely bad about taking pictures of myself, specifically to show how my belly is growing. For some reason, the growth is not as exciting to me as the first time. Don't get me wrong, I am ecstatic about this pregnancy and I love being pregnant, but I have been keeping myself pretty busy lately. I have also been worried about the concept of getting bigger faster since this is my second time. Well, here is the proof . . .

I think the picture proves that I am bigger, at least a little bit, than I was at this time with Aidan. I will have to go through my old pictures and find a comparison. These last two weeks or so it has all of a sudden started to pop out. Hmm. I wonder what the final product will look like. . . ?
1 comment:
I have no idea what you looked like at 18 weeks before...I wasn't around you as much as I am now. But I must say you look fabulous now! It must be all that hard core working out you do :-)
Post a Comment