Monday, September 08, 2008

Poor sick Aidan

This weekend also marked a sad one for Aidan - he was sick. Friday evening he started to get all congested and felt a little warm. He ended up waking up at 1:30 and didn't really get back to sleep until around 3:45 or so. Luckily Chris helped split that time with me. By Saturday, Aidan had a fever of 102 and was not a happy child. He was restless again Saturday night and ended up sleeping in until 10 on Sunday morning. Poor thing! He did have some moments of happiness when the medicine kicked in and he wasn't acting tired. I managed to get a couple of cute pictures of this sick kid.






I also had to post a picture of his potato head people - they look a little odd to me, what do you think? Hey, that is my creative child! He actually ended up changing them up later and made them look a little more normal all by himself. I think he decided they looked odd too!




Aidan did not nap at his normal time on Sunday because of how late he slept in, but fell asleep at 5:30 on the couch. In fact, he was still holding his half eaten banana! I just couldn't stir him even though I knew it was too close to bedtime. He ended up sleeping until 8 and was up until after 11. Oh well.




Aidan is still not back to himself today and now I am a little concerned that he will not be going to school tomorrow because of his really icky nose. I guess time will tell.

No comments: