We had our "big" ultrasound this morning and found out that we are having a sweet, healthy, plump-looking baby boy! We couldn't be more thrilled! We have already named him Logan Craig (Craig is a family name on my side). What do you think - Aidan and Logan? Too cute, I think.

He was curled up in a ball at first:


To be honest, I was a bit concerned on being somewhat disappointed if this baby was not a girl. To my surprise, I was not in the least. I am just excited that Aidan will have a little brother to rough house around with. This also makes it easier for us because they can share a room and we can still have one room as our guest/office. At least for now! :-)
I have always wanted three kids and Chris has always wanted two. So, we agreed that if this one was a boy, we would go for that third. That is why I turned to Chris during the ultrasound and said "you know what this means, huh?" So for those of you who are wondering, we will probably have another child at some point. This agreement was my way of getting three kids, whether they are 3 boys or 2 boys and 1 girl.




6 comments:
congrats! i am so excited for you guys! jay said that whenever we all get together it will be CRAZY with 4 boys! i can't wait!
Yea!!! We're so excited for you guys! If it gets too rowdy at your house, feel free to come over here and play with something pink!
I got my text from Carrie at lunch today about the baby boy! YAY!! I LOVE the name Logan... so cute. I can't wait to meet him!
congratulations! that is so exciting!!!!!
A boy! Woo hoo, so happy for you guys and LOVE LOVE LOVE the name Logan!!!
LOVE the name! Congrats to all 3 of you..I know Aidan will be excited to have a brother!!
Post a Comment