Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Our little Pumpkin

This evening Aidan, Chris and I headed over to my parent's house for the festivities of the evening. We had a great time! Aidan ended up completely wearing himself out though.

We all had a quick bite to eat for dinner and then headed out the door. My dad and Alyx stayed at the house as she decided to hand out candy and scare everyone - which she did! Rachel, my mom, Chris and I took Aidan around the block. We probably went to about 20 houses and he did great. As we began walking down the street, Aidan started squealing with delight and running. He even allowed the hat to stay on for most of the Trick or Treating time. When I say trick or treating, I mean one of us knocking on the door, saying trick or treat and holding the treat container. He just wanted to stand there and grin. There were a few times where he tried to break in and explore, but other than that he just had fun looking at everybody. What was really funny was that Aidan kept on wanting to stop in the middle of the sidewalk, sit down and empty out all his candy. He knows what this night is all about!! :-)

I know he is not going to remember this, but I will. What a treat! I am so proud of what a trooper he was!



3 comments:

The Beasley's said...

It looks like ya'll had a great time! I must say, he's the cutest little pumpkin I've EVER seen! You got some great pictures!

Julie said...

Aidan makes a cute pumpkin! Looks like y'all had fun!

The Pences said...

That is one very very cute pumpkin!