Thursday, October 25, 2007

In Daddy's Shoes!

Things have been pretty steady these past few weeks at home, in spite of me getting the stomach virus this past Monday, again. Throwing up all day is not how I thought I would begin this week. However, it only lasted 24 hours and I am much better now. Plus, Chris helped me out BIG by bringing Aidan to and from Mother's Day Out and then watching him for the rest of the day. Thank goodness!!! I think that was a sight Aidan could live without. I have such a wonderful husband!!

Aidan has started to show an interest in our shoes lately. If we have our tennis shoes or flip flops out, he will try to slide his little feet into them. It is really quite cute! I ended up taking a few really cute pictures of him putting on his daddy's shoes.





We have also been taking advantage of this gorgeous weather here by exploring outside. Both Aidan and Ginger will wait patiently by the front door for me as a hint to go outside. Aidan walks all over the place - back and forth, back and forth. He is even starting to figure out that he is supposed to hold our hand across the street. He will walk down the driveway and about 4 feet away from the street, he will stop, turn and hold his hand out for us to grab. Such a big boy!!



No comments: