Now, you probably would not be at all surprised at what we did. Let's see . . . we talked, we shopped, we ate, we toured the River Walk, we watched a girlie movie and we slept. It was GLORIOUS!! Plus, we got to catch up with Heather, which is a HUGE bonus.
Not only was it a nice rest for me, but it ended up being a great bonding time for Chris and Aidan. They spent much of Saturday outside playing in the yard and going to the park. On Sunday, they went to Beaumont to visit family and take the firm Christmas picture (of the children). I heard that the picture turned out pretty cute - I am looking forward to seeing it.
When I got home Sunday afternoon I beat Chris and Aidan by an hour or so, which allowed me to rest from my trip for a bit and unpack at a leisurely pace. I rarely get to do that. I was spoiled!! I owe Chris for all of this.
The following are some pictures that were taken during the River Walk Boat tour. Look, we even dressed up enough to actually get to wear some jewelry! :-)




No comments:
Post a Comment