

Ever since Aidan has started to crawl and pull up onto things, he has been fascinated with our dining room chairs. He will climb through and around them, crawl under his highchair (by the table) and bang on the shelf that is under our table. As he is getting older, he has started to do it more and more often. This will entertain him FOREVER! Now that his first birthday is quickly coming, Chris and I have started to think about what we want to get him. My thoughts recently turned towards some sort of plastic play gym (you know the ones by Little Tykes with a mini slide?) to keep indoors when it is bad weather. After watching Aidan maneuver around our dining room, I realized he pretty much already has one! :-)


Another favorite of Aidan's is to play in his room. Specifically, to pull all his books from the shelf and flip through them, which he does several times a day. He will just sit there and pull one after another out. What is so funny about it is that he will end up getting buried underneath them. I am glad, though, that he is already showing an interest in books. Even if it is just to spread them around his room.




1 comment:
I feel like you just described Bailey! Isn't it funny how the same things entertain kids? Has Aidan gotten stuck in the chairs yet?
Post a Comment