


By the time we got back to Chris' dad's house, we had to head back out to Sour Lake, TX for our niece's 5 year birthday party. It is so hard to believe Aimee is five years old! It was a luau and she got royally spoiled with all her new fun gifts - as all little kids should on their birthday. Isn't she precious?!


This is a picture of Aidan totally exhausted resting on me on a swing. In the next pictures, Aidan obviously got a second wind while playing with some plastic water bottles (an old favorite).



We came back home after the party and were all glad of it because Aidan always sleeps better at home, which means that I do as well. :-)
Today we went and visited a new church, Atascocita First Baptist Church, and then came home to do some MUCH needed yard work. Ah, the joys of home ownership. I must admit though that I actually do enjoy getting out there pulling weeds. It is very therapeutic. We are now just sitting here amazed at all that we did this weekend and are glad that it ended up being so beautiful.




1 comment:
That picture of Aidan in his toy with a BIG smile on his face--you can't help but smile when you look at it. His smile is definitely contagious! He's such a cutie! I'm glad ya'll had a great weekend.
Post a Comment