Thursday, May 10, 2007

Aidan's war wound

This morning I took Aidan and our dog, Ginger, down to the park to get some serious swinging going. When we got there, I decided to let Ginger do her own thing, as we were the only ones there. BAD DECISION. Things were going great. Aidan was swinging and giggling away. All of a sudden, Ginger comes running in at us and gets right in front of Aidan (on the back swing). So, they collided on the up swing. It threw Aidan forward in the infant swing and as I was reaching forward to try to keep him from going too far forward, I basically stabbed him under his eye with my nail. Poor little man! It didn't bother him too badly, but out poor dog sure did get a scolding - like she really meant to cause him harm - oh well. It scratched him a bit and it kind of looks a little red and puffy. It looks like I may have given my son a black eye! So, I thought I would post a few pictures of Aidan's war wounds . . . from his mommy! :-(



2 comments:

Julie said...

It's dangerous being a little boy! Luckily, at this age they heal so quickly.

Ashley said...

i'm calling CPS!