Well, this past weekend was originally going to be all about relaxing and doing nothing. That changed on Friday evening when we decided to get a few things around the house done, which we thought would not take too long. HA! Boy were we wrong. I think every "small" project ended up requiring us to take several trips to Lowes (it's a LONG story). However, by the end of the weekend, Aidan's bedroom got spruced up with some new painting, as you can see in some of the following pictures. Because of the painting, Aidan was not allowed to play/sleep in his room on Saturday and Sunday, for obvious reasons. So, on Monday, he spent quite a long time in there reacquainting himself with his books and the new layout of his room. I think he likes it. What do you think?
the room is great...the pictures of aidan are priceless! he is such a cutie! hope you are doing well! i understand your trips to lowes...we just moved to arizona, and i am surrounded by boxes....what a project!
5 comments:
Good job on the painting. I'm impressed! Aidan definitley seems to be enjoying his "new" room.
I love the stripes -- the colors are perfect! Aidan has such great faces!
I LOVE the light blue you chose to accent off the dark blue curtains. Looks awesome! Aidan's little face--I could kiss it off he's so cute!
Come on Theresa - I want to see some new pictures!!!
the room is great...the pictures of aidan are priceless! he is such a cutie! hope you are doing well! i understand your trips to lowes...we just moved to arizona, and i am surrounded by boxes....what a project!
-jennifer (easterwood) clegg
Post a Comment