Today Aidan has been experimenting with walking. CRAZY! This is happening too quickly! He basically will balance standing and then take as many quick steps as possible before falling forward. Helmet anyone? Now all he wants to do is walk. And, it just started this morning!!!! The most consecutive steps he has taken thus far is six - I said SIX! Yeeks. Here are some short clips of his new love. Sorry they are kind of dark - and sideways. Hey, it is hard doing it by myself while trying to help him! Anyway, you probably get the idea. :-) I will try to do better next time.
4 comments:
Isn't it fum when they start walking?!
awww... he can walk!! I can't wait to see this at the party!
That is so completely exciting! You are going to be one busy person following him around :-) I love the videos!
Wow.
Post a Comment