On another note, Alyx, my niece, spent Tuesday, Tuesday night and Wednesday with us. It is summer for her and I think this helped break the monotony of her days right now, as she is already a bit bored. As an added bonus, I got her company and got her help with Aidan for those two days! We went swimming, watched movies and even went to The Mudpie and painted some pottery. Summer days are so much fun!
For some Aidan news, he has started to stand by himself, which we have known he has had the capability to do for a while now. He doesn't do it very often, but that is ok by me. That just means he is getting closer to walking and I am a bit afraid of that - probably thinking of all the tile in our house and the probable hard falls. Yeeks! He is also not feeling well due to teething. He has been fighting off a bit of a fever and is drooling everywhere! Because of this, we had a really bad night last night with many wakings, one of which lasting from 2:45 - 5:00. Coffee is my friend this morning. Needless to say, I am glad that today is Friday and Chris will be able to help out at night this weekend if this waking continues. Poor little man!
Here are some cute pictures of Chris holding Aidan and of Aidan helping me eat a fudge pop. I think he enjoyed it (probably felt good on his gums), as he started to stomp his feet for more. I am creating a monster! :-)






1 comment:
Oh my gosh! I can't believe that about your air conditioner! What a mess! Sorry to hear Aidan is teething, I know it's rough. Popsicles help Bailey too.
Post a Comment