Thursday, June 21, 2007

Play Day Excursion and More.

Today was a much needed play day. This week has been a very long one already and I completely enjoyed our day out on the town. We all met at Freebirds, a burrito cafe that I love, and then went to the Children's Museum downtown. I think we all had a blast. I was pleasantly surprised by the size of the "tot" room at the museum. We were there for about two hours and I think we could have gone on much longer. Aidan LOVED it and I think I enjoyed it just as much. What a nice change of pace. He explored everything and really liked watching the little bit older ones walking around. Don't worry Aidan, your time is coming. It was fantastic and I am looking forward to going again. Here are some pictures from the museum.




On the way home, Aidan conked out. I was glad of that and hoped that it would be an easy transition from car seat to crib. Hmm - what was I thinking? He immediately woke up. I don't think he was ready to stop going! :-) So, after trying to convince him otherwise with no success, (yeah, try convincing an 11 month old anything!) we brought out his walker and practiced walking around. Here are a couple cute video clips that I wanted to share. Of course, Ginger is right there observing and doing a pretty good job of distracting Aidan. At least they like one another.


Photo Sharing - Upload Video - Video Sharing - Share Photos



Photo Sharing - Upload Video - Video Sharing - Share Photos


All in all, today was a wonderful day, which was MUCH needed as we have been struggling with several things around here. We are still in the midst of the AC thing, Aidan has been sooo grouchy for the past week, he has been really testing his boundaries (and driving me crazy) and I am thinking about starting the weaning process with Aidan. Sorry if that was TMI for some of you! So a day where I can clear my head of all that mess and just have fun was PERFECT.

1 comment:

Julie said...

Hey, we went to the museum too! Bailey was equally enthralled! Aidan was moving pretty quick in those videos! Watch out!