Wednesday, June 23, 2010

End of Memorial Day and Swimming at the YMCA

I took these pictures on the way home from our Memorial Day weekend. The boys were worn out, but VERY happy.




At the beginning of this summer, I had signed Aidan up for swim lessons at the Y. He thoroughly enjoyed them and was the most eager out of his class. His class however included 7 other little boys, which made it difficult to cover much in eight 30 minute sessions. He LOVED it, no matter what. Here he is kicking away:

I think this one is funny - take a close look at the instructor's face! :)



Here is Logan watching his brother kicking.It was so hot! Logan and I spent most of that time with sweat pouring down us.

1 comment:

Julia and Cody said...

Not only is that lady's face funny in that one picture.... but the kid in the background is picking his nose.. haha!