Friday, June 04, 2010

Logan's Ginger

Okay, so before I get to Memorial Day Part Two, I have got to tell you something so cute.

Yesterday I was working on making some fruit salad for an end of year party I went to last night. Aidan was playing quietly in his room with the door shut, but Logan was kind of hanging on my legs. It was getting a little old and was making it very hard to be productive so I asked him to go get Ginger. (Logan loves Ginger).

He pulls away from my leg, pauses, and starts clapping his hands. Then, he starts walking out of the kitchen just clapping away. You see, when Aidan calls for Ginger, he always claps twice really quickly too. It is his version of the whistle that Chris and I use. I just think it is hilarious that Logan has picked up on it!

He got Ginger (smart dog) who both ended back in the kitchen. I looked over and congratulated him on getting her. Logan looks at me, looks at Ginger, pats her on the back and then claps again.

Logan's version of "Ginger" in Logan language.

No comments: