It was a gorgeous drive in the hill country NW of Austin and it got us geared up for the second part of our big weekend. Plus, we were very ready to see the boys. They sure were glad to see us too, but we could tell that they had been having a blast with everyone. Here are my outdoorsy boys:
We took turns going for rides to explore the area, which was huge. After lunchtime, naps started to happen and I found myself outside alone with the boys. Aidan got a hold of my camera and became quite the photographer. Here are some of his pictures:
His pal Fred:
Impressed I am sure. :) I thought it was cute.
At one point I looked over and saw Logan just completely crawling all over Chuck, Craig's dog. Thank goodness she is used to kids! (And, yes, I wrote she. Funny, huh?)
Aidan has become fast friends with some of the racing crew's kids over the past year or so. In fact, I think they played with this ball for several hours. Here are the little kids at play:
Here are the big kids at play (washers):
Before dinner, the ladies ended up taking Aidan, Kaetlyn and CJ for a little ride to the waterfall near the campsite. Did I mention that it was a really neat place? You had to climb down to it, but once we got there Aidan and Kaetlyn were having a blast throwing rocks.
They sure do love each other. (My heart is melting!)
Mid-morning on Monday we started the journey home. We had a really great time, but were extremely tired from the very busy weekend with very little sleep. Thank you for letting us crash your camper Craig and Kati and a big thank you for taking care of the boys, Mom and Dad!!




No comments:
Post a Comment