I have been very busy lately. Somehow this summer became crazy - how did that happen? Anyway, I have felt I have become so busy that I have not been able to blog. I have, however, been able to find the time to keep up with everyone else's blog and get excited about a new post or get impatient if SOMEONE ELSE has not posted in a while.
Then, I realized it has been almost an ENTIRE month since the last time I posted. What is wrong with this picture?
I guess my excuse is that I have been busy, tired and evidently too busy and tired to go and locate the camera cord so I can upload all the pictures I have stored.
Well, it may not get any better. That is, until I get back from my trip. I am leaving Thursday morning for Milwaukee, Wisconsin to attend a Southern Living At HOME convention. Not everyone reading this knows that I have taken on a new venture and am now a SLAH consultant, soon to be Willow House. I am still selling Aflac and plan on continuing to do that, but decided I wanted to do something a little different too. I LOVE IT!! I LOVE the product and LOVE all the girls I get to work with and meet. This is huge to me since I am surrounded by boys at home, both little and big.
So, for this convention I will be gone for 3 nights, flying back in on Sunday afternoon. WOO HOO!!! I am excited about the convention and all I am going to learn and see, but I am also excited about getting away and being with the girls.
Please pray for safe travel and good rest.
Tuesday, July 13, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment