Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Slow down Logan!!

Ha!

Our Christmas was fast, furious and fabulous! We had so much fun this year with the boys and I promise to post pictures soon, but I have to right now tell you that Logan has started to walk!

He doesn't do it all the time, but he has taken about 6-7 steps in a row already. At 9 1/2 months!! What is even more exciting is that Chris has been home to witness this new first. This makes me VERY happy.

Logan's just trying to keep up with big brother Aidan. :)

2 comments:

Carrie Murphy said...

You are right about the fast and furious Christmas. I feel like we didn't even say 10 words to each other. Hopefully we will get more time New Years...I'm assuming ya'll are coming!

Theresa, Chris, Aidan and Logan said...

Yes, we will be there. And, yes, I am looking forward to a little more time with everybody too!