Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Gearing up

While I was doing a lot of baking before Christmas, obviously we were staying home a lot. So, Aidan would go outside and play in the MASSES of leaves we have in our backyard right now.


Logan would hang out with me inside, but would keep an eye on Aidan for me. Here he is standing at the back door (please don't look to closely at the icky door and judge! HA).




I just thought these were super cute!

Oh, and here is a picture of our Christmas tree with a crooked star that decided not to work a few days before Christmas. You get the idea though. But, I am just so proud of our tree - we are starting to get a lot of hand-made ornaments from Aidan. So fun. However, I can tell that in a few years I may need to have two trees to hold all of them! :) Chris loves this!!

No comments: